The meeting apps is a propeller application today. Meeting apps have extra functionality compare to regular video calling apps. Up to 250user can join at the same time for the meeting, virtual class, or seminar. There is a lot of meeting apps available in the play store and apps store.
List Of Best Meeting Apps For Android and ios
Here are the list of Best Meeting Apps For Android and ios.
What can we do with Meeting Apps
- Video streaming, admin can share video or other media files from his device to everyone.
- Presentations, admin Present Slideshow, and discuss Slides and explains it.
- Text Messages, anyone can send text Messages to admin. They can ask questions and send opinions.
- Admin can share Files, applications, or screen during the conference.
Benefits of Meeting Apps
- Students attend virtual classes with the help of Meeting Apps. Students share their problems with teachers and meet other classmates virtually.
- Meeting Apps are the most impotent apps in the corporate field. Virtual Meetings save money. Meeting held with out physically present.
- Meeting Apps also saves time. People connect together at any time anywhere.
- Meeting Apps can help to conduct seminars or workshop over the web.
Best Meeting Apps For Android and ios
Meeting Apps is the Most useful conferencing application during the COVID-19 pandemic. We prepare this application list according to user reviews, usability, and our experience.
1. Google Meet
Google Meet is the most Secure and safe video Meetings applications. Google meets to help you to create a high-quality video conference. Here up to 250 people can join the video meeting. It is a totally free and also ad-free video-conferencing application.
Google Meet Feature Highlights
- Google Meet‘s data are end to end encrypted. encryption continuously updates and giving added protection.
- 250 people can join at the same time at the meeting.
- You can access through mobile apps as well as the web platform.
- You can share your screen during the video conference.
- You can take a backup of the meeting and store them on google drive.
JioMeet apps is a made in India video-conferencing application. also, it is totally free apps. You can conduct video-conferencing 1:1 as well as up to 100 participants.
JioMeet Feature Highlights
- You can schedule a meeting time and date in advance. Share the meeting details to respective participants.
- You can conduct an unlimited conference per day.
- All meetings are password protected.
- You can share the screen if required.
- JioMeet has a ‘Waiting Room’ feature. No one participant can join without your permission.
- JioMeet support Multi-device login, support Up to 5devices.
- Read Also.. JioMeet App Setup, How to use and Review
- Read Also.. 10 Best Free Logo Making Websites: Make Your Own Logo
- Read Also.. Top 10 Website to download royalty-free images
- Read Also.. 10 amazing useful free websites in 2020
3. Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco is a trusted video conferencing application, They help to deliver worldwide up to 25 billion meetings per month. Cisco has different video layouts and supports voice command. It has a recording feature if you miss the meeting, the recording feature helps to understand the summary of the meeting. Cisco provides a stable video and background blur options.
Cisco Webex Meeting Feature Highlights
- Cisco supports Google Assistant, that helps you to hand free operations.
- You can schedule a meeting time and date.
- Cisco has playback options. recordings meeting seamlessly.
- Share screen to every pertinence.
- You can customize the video layout as your need.
Skype is an old and well known HD video conferencing application providing a seamless connection between Mobiles(Android and ios), tablets(Android, ios, and windows), and computers(Mac and windows). Skype is best for small businesses because here only up to 24 participants can join. Skype also an absolutely free application.
Skype Feature Highlights
- Skype provides HD video and audio conferencing. Here you can connect a maximum of 24 people at the same time.
- you can share photos and videos during conferencing.
- Skype provides the option to share your screen with other connected people.
GoToMeeting is a simple and popular telecommunication application. It has a simple and clean UI. The free versions of this app suitable for small businesses. Here up to 15 participants join at the same time in the conferencing but paid version can join up to 125 participants.
GoToMeeting Feature Highlights
- Here you can share full screen to everyone in your meeting.
- You can see all the upcoming meetings and can join on a single click.
- This app provides high-quality audio and video with up to 90% data saving.
- You can chat with individual participants during conferencing.